Share | 

Monster drop suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
One.
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Monster drop suggestion.   3/20/2011, 10:41 pm

For the Ice monsters
they could maybe drop an Ice amulet because they are Luminescent Icefiends, Ice Bones, and Ice demons. Having them drop an ice amulet would kinda go along with what kind of Monster they are.
Picture:

- Maybe they could also drop Ivandis flail -
Picture:

- Also Maybe a keris -

Idk just kind of throwing those 2 items out there because I like them.

Then for the rock monsters Maybe they could drop pickaxes.
Maybe... the Living Rock Strikers could drop bronze through rune pickaxes
and then the Living Rock Protectors could drop the Inferno adze
Picture:

And then finally the Living Rock Patriarchs could drop dragon pickaxes.
Picture:

Again, Idk I was just kinda throwing this out there It's just some ideas I had.
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   3/21/2011, 7:17 am

i'll use the inferno adze and dragon pick idea, and the ice amulet since ice dung contains ice creatures... but the ice dungeon still needs 1 more drop

mages soul

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   3/23/2011, 2:38 pm

if u dont already have them, the ice staff/wands things from doungenerring or ice gloves with boosted stats
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   3/23/2011, 3:45 pm

idk wtf ice gloves are or the staff/wands that are ice from dung

mages soul

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   3/24/2011, 9:23 pm

ice gloves are...

Ice gloves are dropped by killing the Ice Queen living inside White Wolf Mountain. Make sure to bring a pickaxe when going to obtain a pair, as one is needed to reach the queen. You need a mining level of 50 to mine through the rocks.

They are used in Heroes Quest to pick up the Entrana firebird's fire feather, and have uses in other quests, such as the Clock Tower, Desert Treasure, Watchtower Quest, and Recipe for Disaster quests.

The Ice gloves can be re-obtained as many times as the player wishes. They do not need to be lost. In case of mishaps (Death, accidental Alching, and so on), it is suggested that the player obtain more than one pair of Ice gloves. You do not need to start the quest to get Ice Gloves, which is commonly done by pures.

Some players choose to wear the Ice Gloves with Turquoise Gnome Boots because it resembles the colour. Even better, if those two items are worn with the Fremennik cloak (cyan) the colours will seem almost exactly the same. you should enchance the stats because on real rs there not that amazing.

doungenerring wands things are The Hailstorm dagger is a weapon used in the Dungeoneering skill and requires 68 Attack and 68 Magic to wield. Its stats are similar to the Katagon dagger, but has a lower attack requirement to wield. It is obtained as a drop from monsters in Daemonheim, commonly from icefiends. There is a 20% chance to deal an extra 50 magic damage with each hit with the hailstorm dagger. This chance will not hit against the Protect from Magic protection prayer, but can hit through Protect from Melee and its equivalent special abilities, like the Bulwark Beast's armour[source needed]. This occurrence gives you Magic experience. A player's normal attack hits slightly before the extra damage. This is increased to 100 damage if used with the Flameburst defender. This item can only be used in Daemonheim. This is a useful weapon for mages who don't have staves, providing them with a melee option as well as a slight boost to their magic attack.

This weapon has a similar image to the Frostbite dagger which issss... The Frostbite dagger is a weapon released with the Dungeoneering skill on 12 April 2010. This weapon is dropped by icefiends. When used on the Smuggler, he does not know what it could be used for. It has stats similar to a Fractite dagger.

The dagger also has a few effects relating to other Dungeoneering equipment (taken from the RuneScape Dungeoneering guide): The Frostbite dagger and Hailstorm dagger have 20% chance of dealing an extra 50 damage with each hit. This special might make it a good choice against bosses since this hit ignores the opponent's defence level. The extra chance is magic based, therefore, it will not hit through Astea Frostweb's magic prayer, yet it has been known to pierce the Bulwark Beast's armour. This is increased to 100 damage if used with the Flameburst defender. When equipped with the Flameburst defender, the Frostbite dagger's max damage is decreased by 10, but you receive +10% to your Attack.

the hailstorm is better then frostbite btw, oh and also i would boost the stats since they arnt that great in real rs
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   3/25/2011, 3:51 pm

lol i was looking up dung items and that frostbite shit came up... i'll add that as a drop and maybe ice gloves too

mages soul

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   3/25/2011, 9:26 pm

ok cool
Keiron
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   9/1/2011, 9:20 pm

RAPE.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster drop suggestion.   

Monster drop suggestion.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1