NRscape: Coming Soon™️ (?)

Share | 

New RuneScape Goal.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
One.
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: New RuneScape Goal.   9/7/2011, 4:49 pm

I was orginially going for all 70 skills, but now I've changed my mind. I want Varrock armour 4, It's very sexy. by getting this I'll also get an item I really miss on my old account which is the Inferno Adze. So that's a plus also. Here's what I need to get to do this:

70 atk str and def: To wear Guthans so I can use it to make money for skills. (doing this with Slayer)

80 Magic: I need this for a task, won't cost much probably like 1mil or 2mil. doing this at soul wars if I can alch inside the minigame.

92 FireMaking: I've gotten 99 Firemaking on my Old account but It's banned now, so I'm not really looking forward to doing this.. But I will and atleast I don't have to do like 60k maple logs to get there this time because Jagex so nicely released a new firemaking method that's 350k xp an hour and you only need a dragon hatchet which is only 1mil, and to get to 83 I will be doing 15k maple logs, I can finish that in less than 24 hours. I can gain over 4.7mil experience in Firemaking in one day If I really want to. so In-total this will cost about 2mil + sell back of the dragon hatchet. So only 1mil really. (this one is long as fuck)

95 Cooking: My brother recorded his hours when he was going for 99 Cooking and it only took him 25 hours total from level 70, and I'm level 71 so I can get this easily. And It will only cost around probably 2-3mil ish.

80-85 Range: I will be doing this at soul wars and then using the zeal on Prayer xp, won't cost anything except for arrows so probably only 1mil worth would do. (need to kill nomad)

55+ Slayer: I need this for the slayer dart spell, and For Charms for summoning so I will probably be around 70 slayer by the time I have enough Charms for 57 Summoning.

57 Summoning: I need this for the Nomad's Requiem Quest(need for a task), since I will be doing at a low level Summoning will help A LOT. (doing Slayer for Charms)

88 Smithing: I will be getting this during double xp weekend coming up, and it should only cost about 3-5mil
But I will be taking a break from training to get Varrock armour 4 to get 99 Smithing.

99 Smithing: I started going for this around when I was banned, and I've wanted this for over 2 years and it will only cost around 20m with Stealing Creation Hammers from level 88. I currently have around 38 hammers and I need 100 more. (will only take 2 days playing a few hours of sc)

70 Fletching: I've gotten 99 before on my old account it's the easiest piece of shit skill ever along with cooking so no worries about this I'll be making money doing it also... at level 65 right now.

and Finally My biggest Fear... 92 Prayer: I will have to make 70-77mil for this, I'm hoping to get to 70-80 with soul wars so it won't cost as much it should only take 2-3 days of solid money making so no huge worry but it's still my biggest Fear, If not I'll have my brother stake for me, and he will make me 100mil in a few hours. He's a rich bastard and is greedy and doesn't want to give me shit. Cool

After all this is done I will have all the requirements to get Varrock armour 4 and I will be around 94 Combat, fucking epic as shit. Because mostly only 138's have this armour..

So Yeah, I just felt like posting this, so I can just get it clear in my mind of what I have to do to get this on RS.

fucking shit.

Penis. Cool

Xenthium
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: New RuneScape Goal.   9/8/2011, 1:05 am

whats ur runescape IGN?
One.
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: New RuneScape Goal.   9/8/2011, 1:07 am

I'll tell you once my display name icon goes away.
Xenthium
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: New RuneScape Goal.   9/8/2011, 2:52 am

Spyro. - puıɯ ǝuo wrote:
I'll tell you once my display name icon goes away.
lol who cars just tell me nigga
Keiron
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: New RuneScape Goal.   9/8/2011, 3:01 am

i has all of them stats lul.
One.
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: New RuneScape Goal.   9/8/2011, 5:59 pm

on a private server.
Keiron
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: New RuneScape Goal.   9/10/2011, 8:42 pm