NRscape: Coming Soon™ (?)

Share | 

Lord Marshal & the old op weapons + new ones

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xenthium
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Lord Marshal & the old op weapons + new ones   5/23/2014, 2:08 am

Despite the revision of the server you're working on having later & better armors than the 562 did, I think lord marshal should still be that boss ass ghetto armor with ridiculous bonuses.
Also, "lent" items should have higher bonuses than regular ones, just like they did on the 562.
Another thing, the Ornate Katana should be the most powerful of all weapons, because let's be honest, that thing is the most visually attractive weapon in the game, I'd love to be slayed by that weapon, anytime, any day.

Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Lord Marshal & the old op weapons + new ones   5/23/2014, 9:20 am

I think the buster sword is the most attractive.

I don't think there are going to be anymore lent items since so many new items are available. I'm going to choose the new armor over the old armor so I wouldn't expect lord marshal (it's still a possibility though). I will be adding the ornate katana though. It'll have high stats but I don't know if it'll be the most powerful weapon in the game. And I might as well give it a custom special (deciding between the normal special bar or the hp sacrifice ability, i.e. after a certain number of hits, you sacrifice a chunk of your hp to do massive damage). The weapons are going to be so overpowered that it wouldn't make sense to have pvp when players can hit so god damn high (it will eventually be possible to 1 hit your player opponents).

Xenthium
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Lord Marshal & the old op weapons + new ones   5/23/2014, 8:24 pm

Well I haven't been keeping up to date with the item database lately, but that buster sword is easily the coolest looking weapon I've seen to date.

Also, I reccomend that you use that hp sacrifice ability on only the most op weapons, i.e the ornate, buster sword & probably others too, I'm not very familiar with the database anymore.

Plus, one hit pvp is where it's at  Twisted Evil 
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lord Marshal & the old op weapons + new ones   

Lord Marshal & the old op weapons + new ones

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1