NRscape: Coming Soon™ (?)

Share | 

Custom Passive Specials

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Custom Passive Specials   6/1/2014, 1:23 pm

Anyone remember those passive special attacks from NRscape? E.g. one allowed you to sacrifice your hp on the tenth hit to do massive damage. So now I'm trying to add more of those to the new NRscape. So far I've got a special for primal rapier (every 10th hit takes 20% of your max hp to double your damage, I've almost hit 1,200 with it using turmoil and overload).

I need more passive special suggestions though. Once I've got 3 or 4, I'll make a video showing off the max hits for these weapons. I doubt there are many servers that have passive specials (apart from the bolts).

taito is gay

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/1/2014, 3:48 pm

how about one with 100% chance to get veracs effect? go through armour and prayer?
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/1/2014, 4:00 pm

taito is gay wrote:
how about one with 100% chance to get veracs effect? go through armour and prayer?

These specials are for PVM only, they won't work in PVP  Cool On a side note, I added an area where all attacks are 15x regular damage. It's for my version of the quest called "A Soul's Bane."

Zaku
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/2/2014, 12:10 am

Granite maul like you know it's special attack? craaazy damage maybe at 12 hits or so? like 15% chance to double the damage lool.
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/2/2014, 12:12 am

Zaku wrote:
Granite maul like you know it's special attack? craaazy damage maybe at 12 hits or so? like 15% chance to double the damage lool.

So 2 hits instead of 1 after "n" hits? With a potential to receive a damage multiplier?

EDIT: I think I'll add a weapon with decent stats but hits more (as in number of hits, not damage) after each it. So 1 hit, then 2 hits, then 3 hits, then 4, and then the 5th can be like 5x damage since the stats aren't too high (and the overall damage needs to be higher than the last hit). ANOTHER OP WEAPON  Cool 

Zaku
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/7/2014, 12:22 am

Geo wrote:
Zaku wrote:

So 2 hits instead of 1 after "n" hits? With a potential to receive a damage multiplier?

EDIT: I think I'll add a weapon with decent stats but hits more (as in number of hits, not damage) after each it. So 1 hit, then 2 hits, then 3 hits, then 4, and then the 5th can be like 5x damage since the stats aren't too high (and the overall damage needs to be higher than the last hit). ANOTHER OP WEAPON  Cool 

yes that's perfect.
Zaku
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/7/2014, 12:23 am

oh wait! why not with a ranged weapon too Razz HAHA. like remember darts? xDD
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/7/2014, 1:26 am

Zaku wrote:
oh wait! why not with a ranged weapon too :PHAHA. like remember darts? xDD

Range and Magic are garbage on this server  Laughing 

If I give them any special weapons, they're going to be incredibly OP to make up for their lack in quality
All I remember about darts is them being insanely fast on the original 562 (2010, not 2011).

Zaku
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/7/2014, 10:58 pm

they were insanely fast which i liked. well maybe darts. make the poison functionality.

make poison work on everything!

dds my ass
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/8/2014, 8:22 pm

Zaku wrote:
they were insanely fast which i liked. well maybe darts. make the poison functionality.

dds my ass

If I added dildos, would you wield one? I think it would make a great quest reward (Morning Wood Part 2, Here's a dildo for all your hard effort), but if no one's going to want it I won't add it.

EDIT: Look at the total number of posts on the portal  Cool 

Zaku
Former Staff Member

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/21/2014, 12:13 am

DUDE LOLOL YOU WONT DO IT THOUGH like HAHA. That's a good idea! Well like rearrange the letters of dildo! So the players will get excited. dildo --> olddi
Goti

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   6/21/2014, 9:51 am

Geo wrote:
Zaku wrote:

dds my ass

If I added dildos, would you wield one? I think it would make a great quest reward (Morning Wood Part 2, Here's a dildo for all your hard effort), but if no one's going to want it I won't add it.

EDIT: Look at the total number of posts on the portal  Cool 

I'm down for a giant dildo.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Passive Specials   

Custom Passive Specials

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1