HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
NRscape: Coming Soon™️ (?)

Share | 

What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 2:20 am

So far I've got the following things planned:
-Dungeoneering Part 2: Bosses (requiring 105-120 dung) & their respective rewards
-Bosses to drop the rest of the primal equipment
-NRscape's own custom skilling
-Entire quest-lines with plot!
-Dominion Tower (My Version)
-Custom PVP: GUNS ONLY

What do the players want though? Avoid recommending content from the actual game. I'm not trying to replicate what Jagex did to their game; I want to create my own version of Runescape. The plan is to create something with tons and tons of quests. The players will be playing the game for the plot (and the plethora of humor I throw in along the way).

Last edited by Geo on 7/15/2014, 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Dj

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 3:59 am

I'd love to see quests that follow things such as kkk, nazi, ect and once you finish the quest you have the option to use that title, have a quest for the kkk members using the ghosts at home, "the ones you have blocked off" and add funny ass shit for them to say along the quest lines. My suggestion for thieving would be, stealing from an "atm" or a re created bank booth and getting a certain amount of cash per steal. ~Dj

Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 4:42 am

Dj wrote:
I'd love to see quests that follow things such as kkk, nazi, ect and once you finish the quest you have the option to use that title, have a quest for the kkk members using the ghosts at home, "the ones you have blocked off" and add funny ass shit for them to say along the quest lines. My suggestion for thieving would be, stealing from an "atm" or a re created bank booth and getting a certain amount of cash per steal. ~Dj

Yeah! I originally wanted Nathan and Arrav to be unlocked after completing a quest but I didn't get around to it. I'll add a quest for both of them.

Thieving is going to be through robbing places/people under the instruction of a black man. The heist at level 98 will reward the player the last level and around 1 billion GP. All non combat skills will start at 90, but it's still going to take a while to max. This isn't because the quests themselves will be long but because there'll be a timer that has to run out each time you complete a task; it'll probably be between 45 minutes and 75 minutes.

One of the planned quest lines will act as the main story. It revolves around the KFC indsustry being owned by the KKK.  Basketball It's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

There could be a Nazi quest line involving Nazis trying to revive Hitler. A terrorist quest line involving terrorists trying to bomb several places; the player has to prevent these bombings.

Adding all of these quests should be pretty simple; the hardest part will be coming up with the actual plot.

Dj

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 4:06 pm

Geo wrote:
Dj wrote:

Yeah! I originally wanted Nathan and Arrav to be unlocked after completing a quest but I didn't get around to it. I'll add a quest for both of them.

Thieving is going to be through robbing places/people under the instruction of a black man. The heist at level 98 will reward the player the last level and around 1 billion GP. All non combat skills will start at 90, but it's still going to take a while to max. This isn't because the quests themselves will be long but because there'll be a timer that has to run out each time you complete a task; it'll probably be between 45 minutes and 75 minutes.

One of the planned quest lines will act as the main story. It revolves around the KFC indsustry being owned by the KKK.  Basketball It's something I've wanted to do for a long time.

There could be a Nazi quest line involving Nazis trying to revive Hitler. A terrorist quest line involving terrorists trying to bomb several places; the player has to prevent these bombings.

Adding all of these quests should be pretty simple; the hardest part will be coming up with the actual plot.
Fuck yeah, that shits about to be dope as fuck.
taito is gay

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 5:52 pm

I just want the dung bosses...
Geo
Owner

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 10:01 pm

taito is gay wrote:

Yeah, I'll create 'em.

On a random note, it took you 3 years to finally get an avatar.

Dj

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/15/2014, 11:31 pm

Geo wrote:
taito is gay wrote:

Yeah, I'll create 'em.

On a random note, it took you 3 years to finally get an avatar.

Dude, i've been so fucking high the past few days i actually remembered i don't have one rofl
Kosu

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   7/18/2014, 1:56 am

Add some fun mini games to
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?   

What do you guys want to see in the expansion pack?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1