HomePortalFAQMemberlistRegisterLog in
NRscape: Coming Soon™️ (?)

Share | 
 

 Challenge of Epicness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Challenge of Epicness   5/30/2010, 2:25 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is more of a challenge than an event but, the main purpose of this event is to solo an almost impossible to solo monster...

GOAL:
Defeat Koschei the deathless



Requirements:
-You must SOLO, as in by yourself, but you can have a familiar with you
-You must have proof, only accepting proof in videos
-You must be attacked by Arrav and Koschei, Arrav must alive throughout the solo
-If you die, the solo is over (just video it up until the point you die)
-All videos count, so even if you didnt do much damage you should still put the video in this topic (if you did the most damage out of the others, you could win)

REWARD:
An upgraded version of DRAGON CLAWS
FEATURES:
-ONE OF A KIND (You will be the only person who has it other than staff of course)
-4 specials
-increased bonuses compared to original Dragon Claws
-works on npcs and players (just like normal claws, so it's fully coded)





Other information:
-POST all SOLO attempts in this section
-Please count how much damage you do in total and don't lie (instantly disqualified if you lie)
-If ::kkk is full ask a staff member (usually me or k0) to spawn you an arrav and koschei in a quiet area for you to solo
-EPIC FOOD is allowed (actually encouraged to use epic food)

GOOD LUCK!

This challenge is over when someone has successfully SOLOED.

IF not succesfully soloed by the end of JUNE, the person who has done the most damage will win!

NOTE:In case that person who's done the most damage has quit, the person who'd done the second most damage would win (3rd, 3rd most, 4th, 4th most, etc...)

AuthorMessage
Jaden
Member

avatar

Posts : 101
Join date : 2010-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/20/2010, 11:25 am

i can just spawn pumpkins! GFX team ftw
almostbird
Member

avatar

Posts : 7
Join date : 2010-06-07
Age : 22

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/21/2010, 6:11 am

geo should at least give me a lent ags for soloing kos Very Happy
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/21/2010, 7:49 am

10 (including today) more days till this event's over..... The only person that hasn't quit and made a legit try following all the rules I set up was brianvdb.... So, he's most likely gonna get the new d claws and pwn everyone lol


Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/21/2010, 9:16 am

Kosu
Member


Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: lol   6/24/2010, 10:58 pm

its gonna be hard 2 solo cuz of other fags
Kosu
Member


Posts : 106
Join date : 2010-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/25/2010, 11:15 am



GL Chris Very Happy
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/27/2010, 12:29 pm

looked more like 3000+ damage to me, so now briandvdb has like a 50 percent chance at getting those new d claws... i doubt anyone will beat you lol


Brianvdb
Member

avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2010-06-05
Location : Belgium - Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/27/2010, 12:36 pm

Geo wrote:
looked more like 3000+ damage to me, so now briandvdb has like a 50 percent chance at getting those new d claws... i doubt anyone will beat you lol

it actually looks like i killed him for 1/3 of his HP lmfao Razz

imma solo him another time try to succesfully solo him
Brianvdb
Member

avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2010-06-05
Location : Belgium - Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/28/2010, 5:44 am

how many more days to go?

Lmfao btw i dont think there would eb anyone that will beat me in the last seconds...

But to be sure imma solo it another time Razz
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/28/2010, 10:49 pm

2 more days... ANY LAST MINUTE ATTEMPTS?



5331344
Member


Posts : 1
Join date : 2010-06-29

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/29/2010, 12:49 am

GUYS I KNOW HOW TO DUPE!!!!!

Click Here!

I repeat!!! Click Here! To learn to dupe!!!!!!

It's easy and FUN! GET RICH QUICK~~~

CLICK Here!
Brianvdb
Member

avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2010-06-05
Location : Belgium - Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/29/2010, 4:23 am

Geo wrote:
2 more days... ANY LAST MINUTE ATTEMPTS?

yeah going to solo again lol i have some ideas how i can maybe almost kill him if i have some luck...
Defil3d Ko3d
Member

avatar

Posts : 40
Join date : 2010-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/29/2010, 12:24 pm

I have a great Idea of how to maybe solo him but it will require some good eating skills.


Well attack it normaly until you have nearly run out of food, then run away and spawn more food. Keep eating whilst you are running and maybe you could pull off with 3000-10k hp in damage done.

PS
Is spawning more food allowed?
Brianvdb
Member

avatar

Posts : 475
Join date : 2010-06-05
Location : Belgium - Netherlands

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/29/2010, 1:00 pm

Defil3d Ko3d wrote:
I have a great Idea of how to maybe solo him but it will require some good eating skills.


Well attack it normaly until you have nearly run out of food, then run away and spawn more food. Keep eating whilst you are running and maybe you could pull off with 3000-10k hp in damage done.

PS
Is spawning more food allowed?
yeah i was thinking about thatss it is allowed to spawn food im going to solo once more this time i really know a good strategy how to solo him where i prob could do around 5k damage and with some practice i might even solo him Smile
Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 1:40 pm

brianVDB is going to win this Cool
i am rabbit
Member

avatar

Posts : 390
Join date : 2010-05-17
Age : 20
Location : fuck da police

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 1:46 pm

Ghetto Kid wrote:
brianVDB is going to win this Cool
i have 12 hours to get a working hypercam i have a new method no body has used :~D ive done like 1/2 but got crashed >_>
Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 1:53 pm

im going to laugh if brianVDB will lose at the end Cool
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:15 pm

lol no one can beat him or do better... epic foods gone... it's 5x harder to do this shit now


Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:16 pm

There are... 10 hours and 14 mins left until this events over Cool


Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:17 pm

geo wants brianVDB to win Cool

or he'll just give mr.smith a p ring and 5000 str bonus Rolling Eyes
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:18 pm

lol p ring got removed Cool


Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:20 pm

Geo wrote:
This is more of a challenge than an event but, the main purpose of this event is to solo an almost impossible to solo monster...

GOAL:
Defeat Koschei the deathless



Requirements:
-You must SOLO, as in by yourself, but you can have a familiar with you
-You must have proof, only accepting proof in videos
-You must be attacked by Arrav and Koschei, Arrav must alive throughout the solo
-If you die, the solo is over (just video it up until the point you die)
-All videos count, so even if you didnt do much damage you should still put the video in this topic (if you did the most damage out of the others, you could win)

REWARD:
An upgraded version of DRAGON CLAWS
FEATURES:
-ONE OF A KIND (You will be the only person who has it other than staff of course)
-4 specials
-increased bonuses compared to original Dragon Claws
-works on npcs and players (just like normal claws, so it's fully coded)





Other information:
-POST all SOLO attempts in this section
-Please count how much damage you do in total and don't lie (instantly disqualified if you lie)
-If ::kkk is full ask a staff member (usually me or k0) to spawn you an arrav and koschei in a quiet area for you to solo
-EPIC FOOD is allowed (actually encouraged to use epic food)

GOOD LUCK!

This challenge is over when someone has successfully SOLOED.

IF not succesfully soloed by the end of JUNE, the person who has done the most damage will win!

NOTE:In case that person who's done the most damage has quit, the person who'd done the second most damage would win (3rd, 3rd most, 4th, 4th most, etc...)

Lol you know what i just relized something... In theory, it says you have to solo and by yourself but... it mentions nothing about logging on to more than 1 account... so technically if you're multi logging, you're still doing it yourself, and it wasn't even mentioned so you could do it anyway... So, The smiths could probably win Cool

EDIT: no one took advantage of the familiars option either... they could've stored extra epic food or pots in a pack yak... that's what i did in my solo Cool did 4k damage...

discovered 2 loop holes with this...but on the last day lol... so if anyone takes advantage of these 2, they'll be one smart son of a bitch Cool




Last edited by Geo on 6/30/2010, 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:20 pm

Geo wrote:
lol p ring got removed Cool


orly? Cool
Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:21 pm

lmao. let the smith's win Cool. then you have to give out 24 lent claws to each of them lol
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:22 pm

Ghetto Kid wrote:
lmao. let the smith's win Cool. then you have to give out 24 lent claws to each of them lol


lol that didn't even come to mind Rolling Eyes


Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 2:23 pm

that'd be ghetto Cool
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 3:30 pm

This event was a big success... It's become the most viewed topic and biggest topic with over 80 posts and 600 views...


Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 3:30 pm

might be a good time to be thinking of the next big event... soloing arrav Cool

too bad he's glitched lol


Trevor Philips
Former Staff Member

avatar

Posts : 392
Join date : 2010-05-29
Age : 21
Location : Sandy Shores

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 5:29 pm

lol are u ever going to fix arrav, or are u just leaving him his ghetto self. dc ing all posers Cool
Geo
Owner

avatar

Posts : 1471
Join date : 2010-04-17
Age : 22
Location : USA

PostSubject: Re: Challenge of Epicness   6/30/2010, 8:14 pm